B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You mean like when Sara and Nadia were filming from their cellphones too yea. I could easily message him on SM of  course being as I follow his account. I'm sure he'd laugh at all the whiners and jealous one's on here 😉 

whether you follow him and write to him is just as much of an ass to me as sara needing drugs to get by in life and letting max fuck her bare, or karma wanting to fuck wolf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Swap Seda and Marilyn round. Get the poor girl away from this lot. Shes obviously struggling and this isnt helping

Nah, better send her to B2. She has no one in both villas, even if she swap from the whorehouse she will still feel lonely

4 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

But, unfortunately I don't think she will last long, all the girls are against her

And that's a Damn shame, but when everything is said and done. those women are gone to treat her like Shit, for her remaining stay. and you can already see with ones are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Die waren so unter Drogen, daß sie nicht mehr wußten, was sie tun. Einige wollen das sehen,ich brauch das nicht. Wenn man sich das Gästezimmer von Esmi ansieht, wie sie das in einer Stunde zugerichtet haben, muß ich sagen, ich brauch das nicht. Mich langweilt sowas, im gegensatz zu anderen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

whether you follow him and write to him is just as much of an ass to me as sara needing drugs to get by in life and letting max fuck her bare, or karma wanting to fuck wolf

But on the other hand all the guys on here moaning about the guys in the project and wanting them to leave is like a serial killer killing others first before themselves. How about start with yourself first and leave RLC and CC if it's not for you...quite simple isn't it. Who cares if Massi rides Sara and Nadia (who you forgot to mention) with no sausage wrap...they make their choices...let them fuck eachother and be degraded. 

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well if all girls are against seda why did rlc say that seda is aziza friend

She told Mass a couple of days ago that Aziza wasnt talking to her. Something to do with touching her stuff.