Sweetheart Nora

I have been in love with Nora from the first time I put my eyes on her over a 1.5 years ago!  I am glad she is back because I never thought I would see her again.  She have the face and body of a goddess!!!  I had to up my subscription to premium once I seen she was back.  I'm not sure if upgrading was a mistake yet or not, only time will tell.  I don't regret upgrading because I get to watch her when I can and I'm excited for that.  I just hope that these 3 don't hold anything back and they show they're bodies more and not try to cover up everytime the shower or lay in bed or masturbate.  I would love to watch Nora masturbate, she would make my day by masturbating!!!!!

Love You Nora......kiss, kiss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope that changes!!  If not I will go back to my regular subscription and be sad that they cover up like you say they do.  I don't understand why they have to act differently than they would if they were in an apartment/home that didn't have cameras!!!  I mean, isn't that the point of this website?  I'm not asking them to act like sluts or anything like that.  All I'm asking for is no covering up and if they want to play with themselves, then do it.  People are paying good money to be entertained by these people  and unless something changes they will lose me as a paying member and I'm sure quite allot of other people will choose not to pay to watch nothing!!!

I agree..If things don't change then  i myself might cancel my premium membership as it is not worth it so far.. the girls do shower but you will notice how they tend to hide parts of their body. either way i will give it some time and see how it all pans out.

This must begin to tickle them, because since their arrival, they are deprived of sex !!! can be expected to masturbation scéances, or why not boys from time to time for sex, mas if they are hiding like today, we will see nothing !!! meanwhile, nora sleeps, sleeps, sleeps again and again, then sleeping again before sleep !!!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

I have been in love with Nora from the first time I put my eyes on her over a 1.5 years ago!  I am glad she is back because I never thought I would see her again.  She have the face and body of a goddess!!!  I had to up my subscription to premium once I seen she was back.  I'm not sure if upgrading was a mistake yet or not, only time will tell.  I don't regret upgrading because I get to watch her when I can and I'm excited for that.  I just hope that these 3 don't hold anything back and they show they're bodies more and not try to cover up everytime the shower or lay in bed or masturbate.  I would love to watch Nora masturbate, she would make my day by masturbating!!!!!

Love You Nora......kiss, kiss

you think really you gonna see nora masturbate on cameras,lol ! you dream too much.

it's exactly what j think now,it's a appartment for nora's fan

When I read this forum I think I have to leave this message.

Friends do not forget to live your life, the fantasy can totally destroy your life. Ok Nora is a young woman full of charm, she's smart and subtle but you have you see this young woman that you meet every day in the street without really paying attention to it? She is probably just as charming and pleasant as Nora ...

Reallifecam is entertainment which must remain entertainment, make it a way of life will suck all your reality and one morning you wake up seeing only emptiness.

you're right, voyeurism can be addictive !!! and ended up not having life, or live by the schedules of our favorite girls !!! but in general, what motivated us, is to see the clouds. Once we saw them 2 or 3 times, the interest decreases, because it has everything we need !!!! there is then less stuck on rlc !!!

Guest Lorna Revo

When I read this forum I think I have to leave this message.

Friends do not forget to live your life, the fantasy can totally destroy your life. Ok Nora is a young woman full of charm, she's smart and subtle but you have you see this young woman that you meet every day in the street without really paying attention to it? She is probably just as charming and pleasant as Nora ...

Well said.......... hmmmm....why am I still on here??????