B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

they arew fucking now so this storyline is done azziza was weak and so massi wins

i knew azziza was interested and texting him so it nwas a matter of time and im not surprised 

well massi has them all except daytona and karma lets see what how the girls react tomorrow

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

ney not happy about it

well she left the room and he jusyt jumpede on her  

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

I don't think karma goes that far

but he will try i saw him a cpl months ago push her up againt the wall on the steps and she got loose and ran from him so i dont trust him

Just now, rj281 said:

but he will try i saw him a cpl months ago push her up againt the wall on the steps and she got loose and ran from him so i dont trust him

ney looked like she was crying if she stayed in the his bed instead of leaving this would have not happened but massi got the chance and jumped on it and azziza just let it do it  so  the deed is done .

Just now, rj281 said:

ney looked like she was crying if she stayed in the his bed instead of leaving this would have not happened but massi got the chance and jumped on it and azziza just let it do it  so  the deed is done .

consensual or just frightened for azziza  is what the question is

I'm really starting to like Ney a lot, but can someone who knows her a lot more than I do, explain to me why is she so sexually devoted only to these two hired paid fuckboys, and why doesn't she have the confidence to go outside of this cocoon and find someone that will be only devoted to her