B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

This thread stream is becoming so boring. Day in day out the same shite by 5-6 posters about Karma, Sara and Wolf. Topic 15 in 15 days all 30+ pages of exactly the same drivvel. Its like groundhog day.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

Karma talked in her message that she would meet a German at dinner tomorrow business dinner has to do with 3D

They have apparently not met in any month.

Then she would train today and said she can probably arrange so we can meet after that to her friend

the call in the shower she said she is coming now but has to wash off

the message was apparently to Sara she jokingly called her asshole the cal was from daytona

I'm guessing she changed her mind about going today as she is now sat on the couch with the others.

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

This thread stream is becoming so boring. Day in day out the same shite by 5-6 posters about Karma, Sara and Wolf. Topic 15 in 15 days all 30+ pages of exactly the same drivvel. Its like groundhog day.

You may as well have just skipped though it all without commenting then....... as there is hardly anything else to talk about......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Go to B1 page, or you'll have to show us,

how we can please you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

I don't know what the problem is but there are only people living here as you can see, we can also talk about leora and paul or karol and kos here?

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

You may as well have just skipped though it all without commenting then....... as there is hardly anything else to talk about......

So I shouldnt comment then ? Why ? If it bores me then I will comment.