Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

Start of some light teasing! Would like to see those panties pulled up between her pussy lips or her to turn around and pull that thong up against her ass (wedgie if you will) or pulled to to side to give a nice display.

If she chooses to bate (and as everyone says Paul is cool with her bating for her fans and knows what goes on whilst he chooses to remain in the apartment or stay awake), hope she doesnt hold back - grabs some toys, changes positions, spanks herself and/or moans audibly!

Still holding out hope for a new bigger dildo - but I imagine ill have to keep wishing for that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Arent you tired Paul? You look tired....go get your head down for a bit on the sofa or in the BR 😜

Make it a guillotine that would work

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gregg said:

Two word  fuck off knlckoless she wasn't been nasty I am

You fuck off mf., and I'm certain the woman known as Leora has likely thought the same in regards to many of your immature minded ridiculous nasty assed vulgar comments you've made during your current username as well as the other usernames you've used in the past in the forum threads related to her on this website. You are obviously a mentally disturbed nasty assed dipshit who makes comments referring to seeming to like scat videos of watching other people shitting as well as eating other peoples shit. Perhaps you should go and try it if you actually have not already and see how it tastes rather than mention such ridiculous mentally disturbed minded bullshit on a website such as this. So you can fuck off you obviously mentally disturbed worthless m.f.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

You fuck off mf., and I'm certain the woman known as Leora has likely thought the same in regards to many of your immature minded ridiculous nasty assed vulgar comments you've made during your current username as well as the other usernames you've used in the past in the forum threads related to her on this website. You are obviously a mentally disturbed nasty assed dipshit who makes comments referring to seeming to like scat videos of watching other people shitting as well as eating other peoples shit. Perhaps you should go and try it if you actually have not already and see how it tastes rather than mention such ridiculous mentally disturbed minded bullshit on a website such as this. So you can fuck off you obviously mentally disturbed worthless m.f.

It,s obvious from your all your posts that the mentally disturbed worthless mudder fucker is the little man known as Nicolas. 

ned flanders insanity GIF

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

It,s obvious from your all your posts that the mentally disturbed worthless mudder fucker is the little man known as Nicolas. 

ned flanders insanity GIF

Considering all rhe ridicuous assinine comments you've made in these threads and the fact that you respond to my comments related to someone elses ridiculously mentally disturbed comments who evidently likes watching scat videos, actually, it is mentally disturbed dipshits like you, you mentally warped ignorant ass, and I'm certain the woman known as Leora most likely thinks so as well. Perhaps you and the individual who goes by the latest username of gregg in the threads of this forum might like watching some scat videos together and even indulging in what you both watch with each other.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Considering all rhe ridicuous assinine comments you've made and the fact that you respond to my comments to someone elses ridiculously mentally disturbed comments who evidently likes watching scat videos, actually, it is mentally disturbed dipshits like you shithead, and I'm certain the woman known as Leora most likely thinks so as well. Perhaps you and the individual who goes by the latest username of gregg in the threads of this forum might like watching some scat videos together and even indulging in what you both watch with each other.

Whoah, Nick, what happened?