Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

Just now, Nicholas said:

If you read the prior comments, you should know what happened jugg.

i try but pulo clogs up the system so much with his ridiculous posts I need to go back to the last century to find them

On 1/16/2024 at 6:23 PM, Max Ragnar said:

I've posted many times, Paul is a rock star. He is what any selfish frat guy would dream of being. He does what he wants, when he wants, has a place to sleep, food supplied, clothes cleaned and when the mood suits him he nails Leora then immediately gets up and does what he wants...and she is fine with it. 

late to the party but He nails her? That's like saying a black widow's man nails her

I appreciate Pulo's posts. He's the only person here who consistently stays on topic and doesn't go off on BS ego-rants or feels the need to measure his dick against others'. That said, it sure makes scrolling through fast because I'm only interested in apartment activity-related posts. That means about 90%+ aren't worth the time to read.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

i try but pulo clogs up the system so much with his ridiculous posts I need to go back to the last century to find them

Remember when we used to be on rlcf before we ended up migrating over to CC'S jugg, and it seemed there was quite a bit less b.s. confrontation regarding others comments there, but since then CC's ended up acquiring rlcf and eventually changed it to xcamfans, well CC's has not been as friendly as rlcf was imo because of many of such ridiculous comments that have been allowed to have been made and other comments that have been not allowed to have been made and many of which have been hidden or removed in various threads of this website.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, lovesthefeel said:

I appreciate Pulo's posts. He's the only person here who consistently stays on topic and doesn't go off on BS ego-rants or feels the need to measure his dick against others'. That said, it sure makes scrolling through fast because I'm only interested in apartment activity-related posts. That means about 90%+ aren't worth the time to read.

I too enjoy pulo. But, it makes finding things a bit difficult.😁

Just now, jugghead said:

I too enjoy pulo. But, it makes finding things a bit difficult.😁

If your annoyed by it then place him on your ignore list then you won't see his posts.  I don't think Pulo will lose any sleep over it.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Remember when we used to be on rlcf before we ended up migrating over to CC'S jugg, and it seemed there was quite a bit less b.s. confrontation regarding others comments there, but since then CC's ended up acquiring rlcf and eventually changed it to xcamfans, well CC's has not been as friendly as rlcf was imo because of many of such ridiculous comnents that have allowed to have been made and others that have been not in various threads of this website.

Nick, when I first tried CC I got roasted big time. That is neither here nor there.

After twelve years here I really don't care if someone roasts me. I truly believe we all have the same objective. We love some ladies here. If not, why are we here? I have seen all kinds of trolling. I just do not bite anymore. But you are my friend no matter.