Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

il y a 7 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

J'ai envie de croire qu'il essaye effectivement de s'endormir et que Léora passera la soirée au GR 🤞

S'il voulait le GR et que Léora se retrouve avec la chambre, ça marcherait pour... 😉 🤣

Bonsoir  jjohndoe1960;

Je ne dirais pas comme toi , c'est sa façon d’œuvrer ,mal au dos pour un massage  mal au yeux pour la lumière un semblant d’Intérêt pour un film , a suivre !

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Without seeing almost any of this topic but seeing this paragraph I will say this.

I am your friend from way back. But I urge you to read your history and understand what happened. Political parties are malleable and have been since time began. In this country, sentiments have changed hands so many times, it is ridiculous to think that a Democrat and a Republican thought the same thoughts then as they do now.

Have you ever watched the movie Gettysburg? In that movie a sergeant talks to his colonel. And he says "I don't judge a man by the color of his skin or where he came from. I take a man one at a time".

Unless you can do that, you are lost, sir.

Jugg, that movie like many other make believe movies that were produced in Hollywood was based on a comment that was stated by Martin Luther King Jr. and that comment was that no one should be judged by their race or color of their skin but rather by the content of their character. I for one, have always believed that comment or statement to be the way things actually should be when it comes to human relations. That's why I won't sit idly by when I notice others god given rights being trampled on by others who could give a shit less, and perhaps the woman known as Leora might think so as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sadly, Leora provides Paul, the homeless bum, a permanent B&B place to stay and puts his selfish needs ahead of her paying fans. Just not right - fans should come first.

Fan Lizard GIF by NETFLIX   GIF by Chris Gannon

• Haha 7

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso domingo para todos com a família 

wonderful Sunday for everyone with the family 

21/01/2024 21/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3