B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

The thing that surprises me is that RLC did not take action for what happened to Sara last night. With Miron I seem to remember that it took them a short time to kick him out, Neytiri's friend is still in B4 and behaved the same way

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

All this worries me in particular about the presence of Neytiri's friend who has nothing to lose in the project and seems unbalanced and devious to me. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS

he need to have his ass kicked out of the villa, Ney is not really interested by him, he pollute the villa this is the Sara fault it's her who bring back this guy again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have a thought more than a doubt: Neytiri's friend, to still be in B4 after what he has done, might not be an RLC man specially placed to break the Idiot and Unmentionable M... rhythm? I'm starting to believe it. He arrived with an empty room, he left B4 with an empty room, I mean in Neytiri's absence. No guest had ever behaved like this, with indifference, haughtiness, arrogance

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Warum hat der schwule das Bett mit dem Fernseher versteckt? Su Cam 2.4

We need to write to RLC to have it moved. I was there last night to watch all four of them

I wonder if RLC does a criminal record check?

I think it would take care of Neyt's homeless friend. Maybe emo guy too. Mess is a pretty cagy sneaky fuck, but who knows what that might show?

33 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Vedo e leggo tutte le fantasie e le speculazioni

Ma avete tutti torto di grosso. Se lo capiste ancora è qualcosa di completamente diverso

Ma alcune mie traduzioni devono attendere fino al miglioramento dei commenti qui su CC

Hai alcuni partecipanti al forum da ringraziare per questo

Quello che chiedo, pensa prima di inviare la riproduzione

Le fantasie e le speculazioni nascono nel momento in cui nessuno traduce o le traduzioni non sono corrette, se vuoi tradurre, traduci senza grossi problemi, poi chi ci crede, bene, altrimenti pazienza, ci sara’ sempre qualcuno pronto a criticare chiunque non la pensa allo stesso modo.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I wrote right now, let's see how long it takes them to move it

Isn't that so they can watch TV from the bed? Not that they are doing that.

Interesting if they move it. Now substitute Mass for the TV in your message and resend it.  🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Non è così che possono guardare la TV dal letto? Non che lo stiano facendo.

Interessante se lo spostano. Adesso sostituisci la Messa con la TV nel tuo messaggio e invialo di nuovo.  🤣

The girls have to write, we can't do anything, they don't listen to us even if we are the owners of RLC

• Upvote 1