Caroline & Park (2024) #1

Park...Park your ass in the bedroom and don't come out again! Damn dude! Caroline needs to set his ass straight. He seems to think he's her babysitter. They'd like to have some girl time with you helicoptering around. 

• Upvote 1

Wow... Park is really insecure within this relationship. He just came back out of the bedroom trying to convince Caroline to end the party and come to bed. When she refused, he got upset and went back to bed to pout.

Listen Park... It seems you have let Caroline know that you're not cool with girl-girl fun. But, if Caroline wants some pussy she's going to get it whether you like it or not. If your smart, you'll let whatever happens happen in your apartment, if you don't, it will happen in someone else's apartment. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, desinc said:

Park...Park your ass in the bedroom and don't come out again! Damn dude! Caroline needs to set his ass straight. He seems to think he's her babysitter. They'd like to have some girl time with you helicoptering around

That's exactly what he's doing, he seems to be coming out of the room every 30 mins.  It's ruining everybody's mood.  He will benefit more if he just lets Caroline have her fun.  Hell, there is a non-0% chance his night could end with all of them naked in bed with him.  He just needs to chill out!

On a side note..  I have a strange feeling the 3rd girl might be Caroline's sister.  I have nothing to go on, just a feeling.  I'm probably and most likely wrong?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

That's exactly what he's doing, he seems to be coming out of the room every 30 mins.  It's ruining everybody's mood.  He will benefit more if he just lets Caroline have her fun.  Hell, there is a non-0% chance his night could end with all of them naked in bed with him.  He just needs to chill out!

On a side note..  I have a strange feeling the 3rd girl might be Caroline's sister.  I have nothing to go on, just a feeling.  I'm probably and most likely wrong?

My feeling is that he doesn't approve and she know he doesn't. It is all too clickbaity right now, Frisky and Crying girl could possibly. 

12 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I have the same feeling as well about them being sisters but I did see Frisky playfully touch Crying girls pussy. I guess sisters do that... I don't have a sister so I don't know.