Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And Paul at zero, nada, fuck all wanks.

I don't normally ridicule Paul, but he is the biggest cumbucket in the project...he's fucking useless. Leo even had to show him last week how to flick her bean...how long have they been together...since fucking forever and she still had to show him how to flick the bean...JC. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't normally ridicule Paul, but he is the biggest cumbucket in the project...he's fucking useless. Leo even had to show him last week how to flick her bean...how long have they been together...since fucking forever and she still had to show him how to flick the bean...JC. 

Add to that Leora has to initiate sex and as he participates, in his bewildered way, he doesn't seem to know when he cums.  Must be missing some crucial nerves down there.

Hey, they're happy with the status quo. We don't need to understand why. Personally I shake my head. For some reason known only to her she doesn't need much from her man or life to be happy. With such low goals she won't be let down I guess.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Add to that Leora has to initiate sex and as he participates, in his bewildered way, he doesn't seem to know when he cums.  Must be missing some crucial nerves down there.

Hey, they're happy with the status quo. We don't need to understand why. Personally I shake my head. For some reason known only to her she doesn't need much from her man or life to be happy. With such low goals she won't be let down I guess.

Lmfao, totally with you on all what you've said...but for Paul what matters is HE'S the one who wakes up to her every day and some of us on here can only dream of her...if you're into her of course. I know I am still, all these years later. She's bang tidy still. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lmfao, totally with you on all what you've said...but for Paul what matters is HE'S the one who wakes up to her every day and some of us on here can only dream of her...if you're into her of course. I know I am still, all these years later. She's bang tidy still. 

Yeah, Paul should sell autographs, He's living a frat boy's dream life.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1