Videos - Split 1

Guest noralover

one of the best ever! Wow! ;)

thanks!

somehow my computer locked up this AM and I missed it! >:(

I know...she is sooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!! I think that was maybe a little show for the cams....Nora's back!!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Ya that got em flowing alright. Very nice... 8)

Nora is mad skinny.  I can see her ribs.  She needs to hang out with Lora and gain a few pounds, lol  :P

No way, man!! Nora is PERFECT!!!!!  :D

Nora is mad skinny.  I can see her ribs.  She needs to hang out with Lora and gain a few pounds, lol  :P

I just had to "like" that comment, because it came from you, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

I just had to "like" that comment, because it came from you, lol  ;D

Ah you know, some guys like a fast sport car, some like the built for comfort caddy....I personally like em both.. 8)

Just a thought, but since this is a video thread, where are all the videos??? I know my vid links don't work anymore, but I am trying to sort that and will be posting the links back up again asap. What about all the other avid RLC watchers? Acer, Calang, Jade, LezVoyeur, Nullburner, anyone else? Anything to share (or send me a link and I will post on your behalf, so you don't get blocked/banned).

I have quite a few vids, but I can't watch everything and I seem to miss quite a lot of "key" moments if you know what I mean.... ;D  so perhaps others can fill the gaps....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).