B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Something happened outside, they ran out onto the balcony to film

They ran...I saw Dayana already there, then said something to Wolf who calmy walked to the balcony, then Esmi got up and sort of looked outside. Ran you say???

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They ran...I saw Dayana already there, then said something to Wolf who calmy walked to the balcony, then Esmi got up and sort of looked outside. Ran you say???

Well, Dayana ran 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think they saw a tractor motorcade
There have been demonstrations in BCN today

I tried listening from one of the lounge cams but heard very little. Interesting though, thanks again. Any knowledge of what the demonstration is about...costs presumably or something Political. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I tried listening from one of the lounge cams but heard very little. Interesting though, thanks again. Any knowledge of what the demonstration is about...costs presumably or something Political. 

APNEWS.COM

Mirroring protests across Europe, thousands of farmers in Spain have staged a second day of tractor demonstrations across the country on Wednesday, Feb. 7.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

let's all watch wolf get his perve on with dayana==========================================not!

Almost bro...he took a sneaky photo of her as she entered the lounge to ask what her attire looked like lol. It was real quick...not sure if she consented to it though...we know about things being consented or not here right lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think they saw a tractor motorcade
There have been demonstrations in BCN today

I don't think Dayana is a fan of tractors!
It could be a carnival parade rather

Well Esmi's departure is hidden under Numi's arrival but if official she has left the project.

I expect we will see her from time to time visiting Zabava or elsewhere but bye for now and take care. 💋

I think for everyone thats sad to see you go there will be another one who is elated. Thats life.