Photos Nastya - Split 1

It's easy. Has anyone ever seen her shave her pussy? If not, that means she's shaving it somewhere else.

I've seen her shave in the shower.  I might have even posted a video.  It might be gone now, though.  Mediafire deleted some of my videos and they were all Nora videos.

I too have seen it. Actually, I've seen it a couple times.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd week without sex, not even kiss goodnight  ???

Do not be nervous, wait Kiko recover from the flu there you will see them fucking like rabbits!

Dude, I'm not nervous where you getting those ideas from?

I'm just stating the fact, it's nothing to be nervous about.

I understand / LOL

Nora looks clean.  I agree that she might be bathing elsewhere, otherwise Kiko wouldn't be able to tolerate her.  Especially, being a dancer, getting all hot and sweaty.  The whole dance team probably has a locker room with showers, and Nora would look like a slob in front of her dance mates if she didn't bathe at the same time with them.  Hmm, thinking of Nora bathing somewhere else with a bunch of other girls is getting ME hot and sweaty, lol  ;D

Nora looks clean.  I agree that she might be bathing elsewhere, otherwise Kiko wouldn't be able to tolerate her.  Especially, being a dancer, getting all hot and sweaty.  The whole dance team probably has a locker room with showers, and Nora would look like a slob in front of her dance mates if she didn't bathe at the same time with them.  Hmm, thinking of Nora bathing somewhere else with a bunch of other girls is getting ME hot and sweaty, lol  ;D

The Calang, Nastya took a bath yesterday before leaving, 15,55PM

Good observation Ace.  We need to monitor Nora's bathing habits in order to establish the fact that she indeed does bathe on a frequent basis.  One good way of knowing if she bathed somewhere else is by noting the underwear she had on when she left, and the underwear she has on when she returns.  Usually a change of underwear is a sign of bathing, because putting on the same draws after bathing would be funky, lol  ;D 

Good observation Ace.  We need to monitor Nora's bathing habits in order to establish the fact that she indeed does bathe on a frequent basis.  One good way of knowing if she bathed somewhere else is by noting the underwear she had on when she left, and the underwear she has on when she returns.  Usually a change of underwear is a sign of bathing, because putting on the same draws after bathing would be funky, lol  ;D

It is with the same pink panties all saw last night, but I've noticed that Nastya is getting more careful with your hygiene!

That's good.  It's one thing is to be a slob like Lina.  It's another thing is to be a filthy slob, lol  ;D

Wow, Lina is a super babe, love her thick legs

Lina is gorgeous, she has a bangin' body, but her lack of cleanliness around the house is a turn off.