Photos Nastya - Split 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\\\\\ ??? //////

Mmm baby, lets go to bed and fuck!!!  8)

Hey Lez, I always wondered about lesbians.  Most say that they hate men, can't stand them, and want NO PART of them.  However, they use dildoes, vibrators, strap-ons, etc.  All which resemble the male penis, and they get off with them.  What's up with that?

Guest noralover

Nora searches late into the night for her secret admirer and soul mate, NL......

sorry, don't quite understand? on my case?

"On your shit hard" meaning that's she's all about you man!  She's hanging on everything you type dude!  You're all she thinks about!  You are it!  You are the man!  I think that's what has Kiko so worried and sick to his stomach.  He's met his match, and the race for Nora's heart is on!  Except you, NoraLover, are apparently winning.  You go boyeeeeeee!  Hehehe  ;D 

\\\\\ ??? //////

Mmm baby, lets go to bed and fuck!!!  8)

Hey Lez, I always wondered about lesbians.  Most say that they hate men, can't stand them, and want NO PART of them.  However, they use dildoes, vibrators, strap-ons, etc.  All which resemble the male penis, and they get off with them.  What's up with that?

well i cant speak for everyone but women are just hotter! u can watch if u like lol  ;)

Guest noralover

some of this morning's action from the bedroom...sorry no sex, though Kiko did try to be amorous, only to have his hand moved away by Nora, before she got up....I think she is toying with him and controlling him a little with sex, offering him tantalising opportunities and then pulling away when he gets a bit frisky (would you say this was a fair reading of the situation or way off the mark?)...is this what they call passive-aggressive behaviour in a relationship....any pyschologists out there? The more I watch this couple the more I think the relationship is all about her....perhaps she is not the woman for me after all...I need a more equal partnership. :D

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).