Caroline & Park (2024) #2

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I feel like Caroline is trying to show Park he has nothing to worry about relationship wise with Frisky.

You may be right there, especially with a guy who seems to need reassurance. What happens next though, that is what is important to us, and i don't like the idea of it going all quiet or seeing an empty apt many days as a result.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

You may be right there, especially with a guy who seems to need reassurance. What happens next though, that is what is important to us, and i don't like the idea of it going all quiet or seeing an empty apt many days as a result.

I think Frisky needs to visit again, even with Park there and he needs to let happen whatever is going to happen.  Heck, maybe they'll let him watch.

I wonder if Frisky is gold star or not.

13 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think Frisky needs to visit again, even with Park there and he needs to let happen whatever is going to happen.  Heck, maybe they'll let him watch.

I wonder if Frisky is gold star or not.

Considering how frisky she is, she is very shy when it comes to her body isn't she, despite us seeing it anyway. So could that be a hurdle she isn't keen on jumping? Maybe. And of course, we have Gabby in all this too in a way.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Considering how frisky she is, she is very shy when it comes to her body isn't she, despite us seeing it anyway. So could that be a hurdle she isn't keen on jumping? Maybe. And of course, we have Gabby in all this too in a way.

They did talk to Gabby (sounded like her) on the phone when they were fooling around.  Caroline was loudly kissing Frisky during it, maybe to tease Gabby.  Hopefully there is another girl night with drinking in our future.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, if they are going out together, Park doesn't know how to dress off what his partner is wearing.  He could have upped it a notch, black pants, nice shirt...

It is basically his work gear 😆