B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sara is so much dumber than I thought ... Keep going to him ... They really belong and fit together ... Two dumbs ... Hope they'll never have kids ... 

Kids...I doubt kids on either of their minds...they are just young and having a good time lol...let them be lol. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma?

I think Karma will leave soon anyway, she has nothing left there now that the ever-friendly Daytona is gone but I am curious if Aziz will come home tomorrow without upgrades...I am afraid not

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think Karma will leave soon anyway, she has nothing left there now that the ever-friendly Daytona is gone but I am curious if Aziz will come home tomorrow without upgrades...I am afraid not

I am very much looking forward to seeing her depart, but with her it could be months and months like it has been with Sara and Wolf. I think all 3 of them should 'up' there game really because none of them seem popular these days. Some never were but they are all getting boring. I had to laugh the other day when Brooke and Tessa were at B7, he said they were boring...coming from HIM lol...fucking class lol. Because they both blew him out when he stayed at B1 and had to sleep on the sofa lol.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I am very much looking forward to seeing her depart, but with her it could be months and months like it has been with Sara and Wolf. I think all 3 of them should 'up' there game really because none of them seem popular these days. Some never were but they are all getting boring. I had to laugh the other day when Brooke and Tessa were at B7, he said they were boring...coming from HIM lol...fucking class lol. Because they both blew him out when he stayed at B1 and had to sleep on the sofa lol.  

Wolf no longer knows what he wants, he is unable to give more than a finger and is itself boring as hell , Brooke is ok but I really can't look at Tessa, completely renovated and full of plastic.. horror for me

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf no longer knows what he wants, he is unable to give more than a finger and is itself boring as hell , Brooke is ok but I really can't look at Tessa, completely renovated and full of plastic.. horror for me

Agree with all of that. 

35 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

LOL upgrades. Totally agree, she needs nothing, I was hoping her fat lip would discourage her, but maybe the few days of her thinking she was elephant man and hiding her face is worth it.  🐘