B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

I asked 6 hours ago who "Daniel" was, - I meant if he was somebody who was known as former participant for instance. Then Pete was so kind to tell me that Daniel was "Drugboy".

Then I asked "And who is Drugboy", and now Noldus tells me that Drugboy is Daniel. Very helpful 🙂

5 minutes ago, mol39 said:

I asked 6 hours ago who "Daniel" was, - I meant if he was somebody who was known as former participant for instance. Then Pete was so kind to tell me that Daniel was "Drugboy".

Then I asked "And who is Drugboy", and now Noldus tells me that Drugboy is Daniel. Very helpful 🙂

he regularly comes by for parties or something in between and usually has drugs with him, he usually doesn't stay long, a friend of Bogdan and he has been doing this for a long time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

he regularly comes by for parties or something in between and usually has drugs with him, he usually doesn't stay long, a friend of Bogdan and he has been doing this for a long time

He also nearly became the first quadriplegic if not death on RLC, when he fell headfirst down the stairs that lead from the front entrance of B-4 to the landing  that runs between the kitchen and the stairs to the living room.  I am convinced he survived only because he was so drunk that he was relaxed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mol39 said:

We can add that he has also fucked several of the former girls

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Madison and Wolf "bed fight" 

Wolf misses his mother and is looking for a replacement, he better go to Karma... Madison is still half a child herself