Masha - (2024) #4

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I meant including that blonde. They may have arrived and left together but i've seen both without the other one visit. I have never thought they were a couple.

Perhaps she is working, what we see on cam is all speculation...they may not be a couple but everything so far, I've seen could indicate they are a couple and in turn would mean they don't need to show interest in other females just because we can see them on cam and they aren't doing anything arousing for viewers. 

8 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I meant including that blonde. They may have arrived and left together but i've seen both without the other one visit. I have never thought they were a couple.

Whenever you go over to a friends with your significant other, do you make sure to make out at some point so everyone is aware of your sexuality?

15 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Whenever you go over to a friends with your significant other, do you make sure to make out at some point so everyone is aware of your sexuality?

Strange personal response. No need. 

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Strange personal response. No need. 

Sorry, still drinking my first cup of coffee, meant to quote this one...

35 minutes ago, chogdad said:

You sure she's a lesbo? I'm not, she has never shown any interest in a girl on cam that i've seen, including tonight.

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

You sure she's a lesbo? I'm not, she has never shown any interest in a girl on cam that i've seen, including tonight.

Yes, she's a lesbian. 6 months ago I saw her get in a fight with her girlfriend (not the hot blond) at V & J's during one of their get togethers. The girlfriend got drunk and this girl "put her on ignore" which caused the whole thing to escalate. Jul had to step in and put the drunk to bed. Never saw the girlfriend again after that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

Thankfully Roxy is there now and i have seen her feed and change their water. These cats are used to all sorts of comings and goings, at least there are two of them, it would be worse just one on its own. 

Thanks, good to know that they are at least getting the basics. 

On 3/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, TfiDeano said:

Masha inspecting and then taste testing both honeypots. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I knew it Masha was gonna taste somebody!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Thanks, good to know that they are at least getting the basics. 

sadly it's not even the basics. They need feeding at least 3 times a day and their water regularly checked. 

8 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

sadly it's not even the basics. They need feeding at least 3 times a day and their water regularly checked. 

I have a coupe of dogs myself, I'm allergic to cats, might be ok with her two as they are bald as Masha's errr pussy. :)  

• Haha 1

I quit following because during her hiatus, Roxy lost her best habit and no longer goes to bed every night with her hands in her panties. 

If she picks it back up again, please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1