Marta and david - party poopers.

M&D are hosting  party, the table is laid out with plates of party food, the puppy is cosigned to the kitchen and all seems right with the world.

come midnight the party seems to be at its zenith and M&D are in bed sleeping and watching laptop whilst the party goers are dressed to the nines, bringing out the marijuana, playing with pup, drinking, eating and being merry.

M&D are party poopers.

M&D are hosting  party, the table is laid out with plates of party food, the puppy is cosigned to the kitchen and all seems right with the world.

come midnight the party seems to be at its zenith and M&D are in bed sleeping and watching laptop whilst the party goers are dressed to the nines, bringing out the marijuana, playing with pup, drinking, eating and being merry.

M&D are party poopers.

I would say they are very rude, they are an example of the modern world ...

Weak people, inconsistent, brave like receding donkeys and disrespectful.

When you invite friends we take care of them, they are there because you want to be with them. If you are going out is because you do not want to see them.

RLC unfortunately shows the strange behavior of people today. It gives me the feeling of being from an another time, or an alien ...

I think that one of the party people asked M or D to be there for a while before going out. Also, one of the girls was celebrating 18th birthday, so clearly a bit younger population.

Hence, kids borrowed the apartment to get wasted before going out ;-)

ps. pigs are actually very clean animals!

I think that one of the party people asked M or D to be there for a while before going out. Also, one of the girls was celebrating 18th birthday, so clearly a bit younger population.

Hence, kids borrowed the apartment to get wasted before going out ;-)

ps. pigs are actually very clean animals!

That's what it looked like. They just kindly lent their apartment for a friend, so that she could arrange a party for her friend. Keep in mind that in Spain the young move away from home for an average of about 30 years of age, so probably they had no other place to celebrate.

That friend was cleaning there earlier in the day. The mess they left was small compared to what it was before she cleaned.