Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

March 2nd, 17.31.

So that story is buggered straight off. 

Yes the story is disproven, but 34 hours is still a long time to have a dirty mouth, or perhaps you might disagree?

Much would depend on whether he was in close proximity to Leora during that time I suppose.

• Like 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso domingo para todos com a família 

wonderful Sunday for everyone with the family 

10/03/2024 10/March/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniepTax i Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Thanks 3

I don't watch her often anymore, but today I checked her out. It seems she has mellowed into a normal housewife type. She don't play into the cam in the nude like she used. Almost boring to watch her. At least she is still a beautiful woman. She also doesn't play in the guest room anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Yes the story is disproven, but 34 hours is still a long time to have a dirty mouth, or perhaps you might disagree?

Much would depend on whether he was in close proximity to Leora during that time I suppose.

She's probably use to it. She got use to him walking around in dirty white/yellow underwear in the last apartments. He's probably still got them. 🤮

• Haha 1