New NL Collection

off to bed...10th June......for those that are interested....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking a shower together earlier today...not the best quality video ever I'm afraid.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

here's a couple of vids....

1. Nora in shower and afterwards in living room

2. The Corset vid! (re-uploaded to Mediafire, for those that can't get access to Motherless)

bollocks! what's going on with my links...what's all this bloody nonsense!!!

Help Admin!! or anyone.....every time I copy and paste a link to mediafire it just puts up a blank video box, not a link. Was working fine about an hour or so ago......

why would someone "like" that last message?

LOL... Similar to "Liking" a sad post on Facebook. "Hey my dad just died. Pray for me and my family."... and there's 27 "Likes". We're just empathizing with your frustration NL.

OK, so I have tried to create another folder and move my remaining files into there....some of previous links may not work but the two folder links (fingers crossed) should.....here goes.....

success, I think.....

for sake of completion here is the other folder link again:

This is obviously the way forward for me......still working on another vid to be uploaded asap...