New NL Collection

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one...what I would give to swap places with Kiko.......

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

another short one....bedtime.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

wakeup (15th June)....

just as an experiment I recorded them through the night and edited the results down to a few minutes....once again it's a pity that Nora is on the wrong side of the bed...grrr!!

You are the star of all stars! Your dedication to Nora is way beyond the call of duty and is very much appreciated by everyone especially a mutual lover of all things Nora. Keep up the good work.

If anyone can give me line by line, key press by key press instructions as to how to record and edit I can hopefully make a contribution to this wonderful forum.

waking up this morning....

a short clip from this morning....