New NL Collection

in the kitchen.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

short shower clip.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

shower and shave today......

uh oh....the RLC guys are on to me again!! Had two vids blocked from MF.....this might be the start of the demise of NL for a second time... :-(

I don't know...maybe the RLC tenants are on CC and alert MF when they see links they don't like...who knows.....

Anyway here is another, long (and possibly boring to some) video of Nora trying on various dresses..... personally I think she looks great....although not sure about the high heels.....

that's exactly what I was thinking as I watched them....she looks good in a dress, don't you think? Don't get to see her dressing up like that very often.....

...I wonder if Kiko has a suit?

...also I wondered if that first dress she tried on was made by herself..she seemed to take a long time checking it over.....