New NL Collection

This is typical of the use of sex as the controller. Nora and Kiko are both trying to establish dominance in the relationship. If Nora doesn't give out over a number of days then Kiko responds by refusing to even try to get sex. Eventually of course he gives in and responds to Nora's teasing!

The girl will always win in the end!!!!

Once, I managed to hold out for 2 months, trying not to be interested...it nearly killed me!!!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of vids from yesterday.....working on more...

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

New problem today:

Attempted the download - as always - and get this statement:

"download failed - insufficient permission."

I Reduced the security on the computer and the same. This was using Internet explorer with a." Chrome browser. It happened for both of these "couch cuddle" and "wakeup .

Help!

cas

New problem today:

Attempted the download - as always - and get this statement:

"download failed - insufficient permission."

I Reduced the security on the computer and the same. This was using Internet explorer with a." Chrome browser. It happened for both of these "couch cuddle" and "wakeup .

Help!

cas

strange...I just tried the links myself and they work. I'm using Firefox.

Must be in my computer. I have one I use as a "sandbox" to download stuff to and then I have another regular computer. Tried it in the regular computer (Google Chrome) and it worked fine.

Thanks for your reply AND the vids... by the way!

By the way, a KVM switch is great if you don't have one to switch between them.

cas

a couple more from yesterday....

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

and one more.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).