Caroline & Park (2024) #3

No doubt about their attraction for each other ... And I don't think it was a "show" ... Seemed very real to me , if we compare to what we have in the B's appartments, where girls come and go and are paid to entertain us ... Good job , both of you ... ♥️♥️

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

No doubt about their attraction for each other ... And I don't think it was a "show" ... Seemed very real to me , if we compare to what we have in the B's appartments, where girls come and go and are paid to entertain us ... Good job , both of you ... ♥️♥️

Ya, I watched 0 seconds of this great thing. No thanks.

What I like about Caroline is that she is not even trying to slip and slide back to her bed. It looks like she is going to spend the night. She is what we call "A Boss". After all, it is her birthday. LOL

Caroline got a hall pass for her birthday and somehow it's bullshit/clickbait and Park is a weak cuckold.

tsk... tsk

What I do know is that there are some naysayers and negative Nancys on this forum who refuse to accept what their eyes are plainly seeing. You can chalk it up to pessimism, cynicism, or maybe even I don't give a fuckism, but  it's sad and they'd be better off trying to be more objective. One member even commented without ever watching a second of the content and that's absolutely being closeminded.

If you can't maintain a modicum of perspective and objectivity... then I can't value your opinion... and neither should anyone else...and that applies in your real life too... not just here on the internet.

• Upvote 6