Caroline & Park (2024) #3

The girls have had a very pleasant night. Friky is still a bit camera-shy but that's slowly going away! Next time she will ignore the cameras. I am certain there are going to be several "next times" !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is funny to see Park behaving like a true cuckold and Caroline is realy confused about her feelings. Mixed up with a slight hang-over. Frisky is hiding her amusment about the situation!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Why are all of you circle jerking over this?  Park is literally there to make sure NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.  Caroline will dutifully head to bed with him around 1am.  The other two, if they don't leave, will pretend play on the couch bed and fall asleep.  

This is the RLC version of a fucking joke.  Night after every other night...the same shit.  

Wake up!

Well done! you won the seer of the year award!

• Haha 4

Caroline in bed with Park. She wasn't horny at all. Pure duty!  Park must realise that Caroline is in love with Frisky!! He has to agree on a polyamory relation from now on. Or step aside.

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Caroline in bed with Park. She wasn't horny at all. Pure duty!  Park must realise that Caroline is in love with Frisky!! He has to agree on a polyamory relation from now on. Or step aside.

It was not as passionnate as it was with Frisky ... 

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

Agreed. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Your assessment is the opinion that I now have come to hold. The difference in polyamory is that it has to be mutually consented to by the parties. I waited to assess Parks' behavior this morning and I see no bitterness or resentment in his demeanor. The fact that he made coffee for everyone suggests his implied consent. Unless something changes (and there still is the wild-card situation with Gabby) they seem now to be in a polyamorous relationship. The next clue that I will look for as confirmation, is how much affection Caroline and Frisky will display in front of Park.  

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Your assessment is the opinion that I now have come to hold. The difference in polyamory is that it has to be mutually consented to by the parties. I waited to assess Parks' behavior this morning and I see no bitterness or resentment in his demeanor. The fact that he made coffee for everyone suggests his implied consent. Unless something changes (and there still is the wild-card situation with Gabby) they seem now to be in a polyamorous relationship. The next clue that I will look for as confirmation, is how much affection Caroline and Frisky will display in front of Park.  

Although there was a lot of alcohole last night I think they clearly showed their feelings in full sight of Park. He didn't miss that!