The Non-Blowjob Blowjob!!!

Another strange encounter between Adriana & Daniel. Adriana is a very sexual girl and Daniel has a body any man would be proud to have but their encounters are strangely odd. They have lots of kissing and cuddling and body preening but their actual sex seems strangely..well strange!

Adiana always pretends to give Daniel a blowjob but almost never actually put his dick in her mouth! She holds it, flips it and stares at it. She even kisses his balls and all around his groin but she never actually get the fucking thing in her mouth. I watched todays event and for 20 minutes she did all these things but never actually gave him a blowjob.

He then gets fed up and simply decides to wank until he cums all over her tits. They then get back to lots of cuddling, kissing and body preening!!!!

Just an observation but if I was Daniel I would be totally frustrated!!

I think she does not like the fact he is not circumcised. I remain convinced Adriana is very experienced at sex and definitely has had a few dicks in her. Much more than ADHD boy. Perhaps she has had a few circumcised guys in the past and she prefers them.

And truthfully I don't think she minds the cameras. He does and she is sensitive to that. I haven't seen her really shy away from them at all.

Schwanz beschnitten / verstümmelt oder original ist nicht wichtig.

Dieser kleine Spanier soll sich oft und regelmäßig den "Pinsel" waschen !!!

Der zieht nach dem ablaichen / abspritzen doch immer gleich seine Hose an. So ein Ferkel !!

Einen stinkenden Schwanz will keine Frau gerne in den Mund nehmen  :( :(

Si es verdad que se ducha poco y muchas veces lo hace porque ella se lo pide,son netamente distintos en la cama.

Ella tiene mucha fantasia,y creerme amigos que es bastante mas caliente de lo que suponeis.

Es un caso como el de L&P ella esta años luz

If it is true that showering little and often does so because she asks him, they are distinctly different in bed.

She has much imagination, and believe me friends that it is rather warmer than suponeis.

Is a case as of L & P it is light-years

Wenn es stimmt, dass wenig Duschen und oft dies, tut weil sie ihn fragt, sind sie deutlich anders im Bett.

Sie hat viel Phantasie, und glauben Sie mir Freunde, die es lieber wärmer als Suponeis ist.

Ist ein Fall ab L & P es ist Lichtjahre von der Erde

I think she does not like the fact he is not circumcised. I remain convinced Adriana is very experienced at sex and definitely has had a few dicks in her. Much more than ADHD boy. Perhaps she has had a few circumcised guys in the past and she prefers them.

And truthfully I don't think she minds the cameras. He does and she is sensitive to that. I haven't seen her really shy away from them at all.

It's easy to circumcise a Spaniard.

All you have to do is tack their foreskin to the floor and put on a Don Messer Jubilee album.

All you have to do is tack their foreskin to the floor and put on a Don Messer Jubilee album.

Vaya nunca crei que fueras tan sucio,deja en paz a los españoles y arreglar lo vuestro que sera suficiente

Der zieht nach dem ablaichen / abspritzen doch immer gleich seine Hose an. So ein Ferkel !!

Thank you friend for the explanation. Never been around those that haven't been cut so am ignorant of the proper hygiene one should take when you are uncut.

Thank you friend for the explanation. Never been around those that haven't been cut so am ignorant of the proper hygiene one should take when you are uncut.

Water and soap, nothing particular in terms of hygiene, cut or uncut, many times a day if necessary. We won't philosophize about an event as simple as this one ...  ;D

Vaya nunca crei que fueras tan sucio,deja en paz a los españoles y arreglar lo vuestro que sera suficiente

It's just a bit of humor.  You have to have that every once in awhile.  It keeps me from going insane.

Te admiro por tus aportaciones a CC,me parece extraordinario,ojala pudiera imitarte,entiendo perfectamente lo que quires decir,pero no se puede hacer chiste sobre nadie,sobran temas de que reirnos.

Finalmente para mi es caso cerrado,simplemente me ha sentado mal

It's just a bit of humor.  You have to have that every once in awhile.  It keeps me from going insane.