new girl alisa. Sofie and Mia gone

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way buster, all your 3 wishes are coming true tomorrow. Santa was good to you this year  ;)

Nope, they're back. I swear these people are gonna be on RLC for-fucking-ever.

Awe what a shame... :'(

By the way buster, all your 3 wishes are coming true tomorrow. Santa was good to you this year  ;)

Nope, they're back. I swear these people are gonna be on RLC for-fucking-ever.

Yep, sorry just saw it. And they got a grand apartment too.

Okay, so there is nothing wrong with my computer. I can see all the cams besides in the Bathroom and in Lilu's and Alisa's room (the most important ones  ;). Come on RLC, fix this! We're paying you good money for this.

I've send them a message :P

I had about the war between lilu and nora, and this is even more obvious with the arrival of the new girl !!! not a word between two clans !!! lilu is now alone since the departure of Sofie, and she acted as if the other 2 girls did not exist !!! I think lilu will not last long in this apartment, and nora will surround her friends !!!

υ

I had about the war between lilu and nora, and this is even more obvious with the arrival of the new girl !!! not a word between two clans !!! lilu is now alone since the departure of Sofie, and she acted as if the other 2 girls did not exist !!! I think lilu will not last long in this apartment, and nora will surround her friends !!!

Nora's slowly bringing in her kiss my ass club clique.

This apartment would likely flourish better if her and Kiko would just vanish from the scene.

N&K were boring as hell in the old apartment and they are not much better in this one.