B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Then why does she have him around if she's so bored.

I said she has shown boredom and that she looks bored, I never said she IS bored...she just looks it, two very different things.  

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

La plupart des résidents obtiennent la meilleure caméra lorsqu'ils se sentent sexuellement excités... même ceux dont on parle rarement obtiennent la meilleure caméra, c'est un truc standard, mais cela n'enlève rien au fait que Karma a l'air plus ennuyé que jamais lorsque ce crétin se présente pour un autre monstre. montrer.   

arrete de maudir les gens sinon tu va etre exclus 3jours😁

I will note that Massi, Sara, and Nadia are not at 'home'.  I'll check tomorrow to see if they end up in the penthouse together like last weekend, and if they do, 50/50 Daytona is there too.

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

Stop cursing people or you'll be banned for 3 days😁

Like you were lol, remember you are 1 of 2 people on my 'ignore' list, but as I'm nice, I just wanted to see what you said because I know if I comment and a comment from you appears nearby then it's normally aimed at me lmfao, so no need to bother yourself over what I say. Have a great week ahead 🙂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Tantric has a tendency to do that....

He doe yes, clearly...but again whilst she 'looks' bored, she seemingly likes it...perhaps because that is the only way she see's sex like how some people here see things only their way lol. 

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

Just like you

I can assure you lady I only have one, and every time I have a clear out reminds me of what comes out of your mouth when you log on here to say childish things over and over instead of saying anything constructive. You are very predictable, and you clearly have no dignity. I already said have a nice week and you still post ridiculous nonsense so I'm guessing you are autistic.  

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I just saw Kos get a HJ. He and Tantra-Chris could be cousins! 

I've always said that,he looks like a hippie version of Kos😁

59 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I said she has shown boredom and that she looks bored, I never said she IS bored...she just looks it, two very different things.  

You may not have to bear her presence much longer. She's due for a RLC exit soon.  

5 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

You may not have to bear her presence much longer. She's due for a RLC exit soon.  

Gonna have to call in the hazardous waste cleanup crew after she leaves...🤢

• Haha 1