B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

24 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

You may not have to bear her presence much longer. She's due for a RLC exit soon.  

Many of us here would hope you are right, but despite the two villa's being 'on vacation' apartments then this means very little these days. How long as Wolf been there now, how long has Sara been there...and if RLC don't start shifting people soon then with the warmer weather just around the corner and Fior barbeque's then I fear some of them will remain there all summer AGAIN. It's not too big a problem for me anyway as I just switch cams and apartments when I see Karma and her controlling lover...and whoever else I cannot stand to watch.  

2 hours ago, moules said:

I will note that Massi, Sara, and Nadia are not at 'home'.  I'll check tomorrow to see if they end up in the penthouse together like last weekend, and if they do, 50/50 Daytona is there too.

They are in b2 now, not Massi though but Nadia, Sara, Daytona, and Sara's other guy friend who been in b4 some times, and some blond guy I have not seen before.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are in b2 now, not Massi though but Nadia, Sara, Daytona, and Sara's other guy friend who been in b4 some times, and some blond guy I have not seen before.

Massi asleep in B7, he was back 0245

15 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t understand how can someone write so much every single day, but I am not losing sleep over it. Relax, and go outside, it’s a beautiful day 

I'm not sure how you were triggered enough to grace us with this very informative post. It really was enlightening and I very much enjoyed reading it.  Nevertheless, Thank you for your interest, the helpful suggestions of how to spend my day, and for the value you add to this forum . I think I'm actually smitten...

I did some simple math...

You average 122 posts per month

I average 103 per month...  So I guess you do "understand how someone can write so much every single day."

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Three out of four isn't a bad guess.  Wouldn't be surprised to learn that Massi was with them, but as he has to do real work this morning, he returned to B-7.

Sara's most recent painting depicting Nadia (?), Karma (?), and Sara (?) riding Massi's penis led me to see her earlier painting of Daytona and Neytiri in a different light.   (The Daytona/Ney painting is presently off the wall and on display in her wardrobe area (Cam B-1)).  To my knowledge, -- and prior to the weekend before last, when Daytona touched Sara sexually -- the only previous time he had touched a participant girl was Neytiri. Daytona, on cam, several times touched and stroked Ney affectionately but only through her clothes.

As for when Sara might depart B-2, I think an early sign of that might be when she becomes nervous and agitated.  Right mow, she seems to be very content and relaxed.  She has declared she is not going back to Russia.  The owners of RLC own at least one other business,  a very legitimate business in Russia, and I would not be surprised to learn she knows the owners through that business.  If so, she might have a special status within RLC.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Three out of four isn't a bad guess.  Wouldn't be surprised to learn that Massi was with them, but as he has to do real work this morning, he returned to B-7.

Sara's most recent painting depicting Nadia (?), Karma (?), and Sara (?) riding Massi's penis led me to see her earlier painting of Daytona and Neytiri in a different light.   (The Daytona/Ney painting is presently off the wall and on display in her wardrobe area (Cam B-1)).  To my knowledge, -- and prior to the weekend before last, when Daytona touched Sara sexually -- the only previous time he had touched a participant girl was Neytiri. Daytona, on cam, several times touched and stroked Ney affectionately but only through her clothes.

As for when Sara might depart B-2, I think an early sign of that might be when she becomes nervous and agitated.  Right mow, she seems to be very content and relaxed.  She has declared she is not going back to Russia.  The owners of RLC own at least one other business,  a very legitimate business in Russia, and I would not be surprised to learn she knows the owners through that business.  If so, she might have a special status within RLC.

For me she can stay, I like the current Sara.. she brings life to B4 and I like to see her paintings.

I can definitely see a trio of Sara, Karma and Mass happening, Karma's body language towards that Tantra idiot is clear... she's done with it

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, moules said:

I thought she was going to go live somewhere else for 90 days and then comeback for another 90 day stay.