B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Why is that open ass from tantra always topcam…what kind of people keep looking a this 🤢

i dont want to see this

Some look at his asshole, others to Karma's pussy. 😁

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Perché quel culo aperto del Tantra è sempre in topcam... che tipo di persone continuano a guardare così  🤢

non voglio vedere questo

Tu, sicuramente

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Je peux vous assurer, madame, que je n'en ai qu'un, et chaque fois que j'ai une réponse claire, cela me rappelle ce qui sort de votre bouche lorsque vous vous connectez ici pour dire encore et encore des choses enfantines au lieu de dire quelque chose de constructif. Vous êtes très prévisible et vous n’avez clairement aucune dignité. Je vous ai déjà dit de passer une bonne semaine et vous postez toujours des bêtises ridicules, donc je suppose que vous êtes autiste.  

tout comme toi arrieré mental

2 hours ago, desinc said:

I thought she was going to go live somewhere else for 90 days and then comeback for another 90 day stay.

When she arrived, she did not have a Schengen visa that would have allowed her more than a 90 day stay.  (Interestingly, Margo and Ney both departed RLC just short of 90 days.)

There are ways to obtain a longer stay visa, being a student is one, for example.  Another way apparently is to register as a civil partner.  An individual such as Sara, a Russian national who is already in Spain, would need to register as the civil partner of an individual who is legally residing in Spain (does not need to be a Spanish citizen).  The Spanish resident needs to show that he/she can financially support the civil partner.  It was/is thought she had registered as a civil partner, and her 90 day visa was extended.

Given subsequent events, I do not know what would prevent Sara from entering into a new civil partnership, this time with Massi, or with Alberto, or even with Nadia, if Nadia could demonstrate an income source, or perhaps Fior.

I am not an abogados (lawyer) practicing in Spain, so, under no circumstances, should anyone rely on what I wrote above.

There are other types of visas as well that provide for extended / indefinite stays; and issued for political, humanitarian reasons.  Novalny's widow, for example, voted in the Russian election yesterday, at the Russian embassy in Berlin.  Daytona would now be categorized as an extremist in Russia, so perhaps that categorization might secure him an indefinite stay visa.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Why is that open ass from tantra always topcam…what kind of people keep looking a this 🤢

i dont want to see this

Some must like the how now brown cow innards of an asses hole.  

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Karma has a female visitor, seen her before with another girl / woman, I think might be family, a sister or her mom.

Karmas nose is unique and that visitor has a very different nose, unless she is adopted I have doubts it is a really close relative. It would be cool though

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Some look at his asshole, others to Karma's pussy. 😁

Both are just as disgusting...Tantra's arsehole wide open or Karma bush where little cling-ons lurk and live...both are disgusting. 

Without wishing to labour the point, Karma unhelpfully and absurdly is completely influenced by all things mystical and especially her tarot style cards which she continuously consults. The last time the tantra fellow turned up he was sitting with Karma in the B4 lounge when Nadia, who Karma constantly refers to for all things relating to the tarot cards came in with her own set of cards, Karma asked her to do a reading for them in which Nadia told them the relationship was not a good one, Karma who had been in a lively good mood was crestfallen while the tantra boy simply continued to lie there like a beached whale munching on yet another head of lettuce. From tantra's point of view he thinks that he's died and gone to heaven, he's met a pretty and malleable young lady who stays in a villa outside Barcelona, he turns up at the villa when it suits him, hilariously munches his way through his own body weight in vegetables and follows it up with his farcical version of sex with Karma, this involves him lying between her legs and performing some sort of beaver tree felling manoeuvre and pneumatic finger blasting exercise with her pussy while Karma scratches and checks herself for blemishes, she is uncomfortable, yawns a lot and appears bored out of her mind and she flinches quite a lot when his exuberant lunatic behaviour hurts her. The actual sex act is much the same, the look on Karma's face says it all "just finish for goodness sakes". When he does come the yob appears to pass out, then when he comes to, he collects his junk and buggers off back to the wife/girlfriend in time for tea, while Karma who, as has been pointed out here is a follower and someone who really struggles to assert herself at all, sits around waiting to hear from the yob as to when his next visit which presumably will be when he can next hoodwink his wife/girlfriend into believing he has to work away. He's punching way above his weight with Karma, who would normally be out of his league but because she perceives him to be some sort of mystic tantric something or other instead of what he actually is, just another of life's snake oil salesmen, she goes along with his childish antics. So long as Karma uses the experience as a learning one, no harm will be done when the inevitable break-up occurs but she is most unfortunate in having gone down the rabbit hole marked "this way to the mystic moron".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Both are just as disgusting...Tantra's arsehole wide open or Karma bush where little cling-ons lurk and live...both are disgusting. 

then there is certainly little difference between them, I don't need to see either of them

• Upvote 1