B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

Naya went to bed around 9pm last night and it's nearly 12:30pm . Maybe she's sick. That would be more forgivable if her act wasn't so boring, She doesn't workout, use the living room. or anything. if they are not out, she just lays in bed wrapped in a blanket,

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so i have been resubed for a week now and have only seen naya shower once,let me guess just another girl there to get paid and do nothing to bad with a body like that

she must have heard me

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

last shower was almost a week ago and all she does is shave,she has got to be showering off cam somewhere,or else she is one pretty looking dirtbag

They are both do nothings and need to go!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sara STILL fucking Mass after what happened this weekend!!   She's much dumber that I thought !  

I would have been surprised if she had kicked him in the balls and said it's over and done with.

The same thing that was written here, that Max gets a visit and Sara will be just as naive and stupid and fulfill Max's wish because she is simply afraid that there is no one to give her the sex she needs. Because in my eyes it's just a fuck relationship nothing more.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I would have been surprised if she had kicked him in the balls and said it's over and done with.

The same thing that was written here, that Max gets a visit and Sara will be just as naive and stupid and fulfill Max's wish because she is simply afraid that there is no one to give her the sex she needs. Because in my eyes it's just a fuck relationship nothing more.

Its definitely sex I would say, But its hard to keep some emotional attachment from developing particularity for women. Dudes can too but not always so much. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Also repeat bullshit long enough and people will start to think its the truth...Putin and Trump are examples of this.

Mass is a tenacious-pit bull and will badger and badger until he has shifted all responsibility onto Sara thus eventual creating doubt in Saras mind, making her think she must be the one in the wrong. Hence mass will get some pussy and his mission accomplished.

• Upvote 1

In my eyes sara can't build an emotional bond and she is just as incapable of having a non-open relationship as Max and as long as one of the two doesn't leave the villa nothing will change but in 10 days my prem is up and won't be extended until max or sara pack their bags and say goodbye again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sara is like a Christmas stocking...she likes to be seen and wanted by everyone, but when you open her up, she reveals nothing but shit for everyone.