B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara is like a Christmas stocking...she likes to be seen and wanted by everyone, but when you open her up, she reveals nothing but shit for everyone.   

Just look how nice it COULD have been!! Sadly Sara can never ever be trusted any more. BTW Karma is prettier than ever when she is looking at the paintings around the camera! Lovely dimples and eyes to die for!!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

theoretically he could move into sara's room right away, from the evening on he's only in b4 anyway and he can do his shitty work on the laptop in b4 as well

I am convinced he is a scammer. Therfor he can't "work" with Sara listening! She could be a dangerous witness. If he has the posh job and the posh office down town, why on earth is he a sexworker for RLC ??

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Je suis convaincu que c'est un escroc. Il ne peut donc pas « travailler » avec Sara qui l'écoute ! Elle pourrait être un témoin dangereux. S'il a un travail chic et un bureau chic en centre-ville, pourquoi diable est-il un travailleur du sexe pour RLC ??

bonne question ,difficile de répondre on ne connait pas suffisament le lascar donc ...... a suivre 

il y a 42 minutes, Lasse a dit :

I am convinced he is a scammer. Therfor he can't "work" with Sara listening! She could be a dangerous witness. If he has the posh job and the posh office down town, why on earth is he a sexworker for RLC ??

From what I remember, he works for a credit card company and mainly supports (small) business clients. 

I guess he is paid by the number of contracts that he brings home. Having a company nice office downtown doesn't mean he has his own desk. His salary (or what he succeeds doing with the company) seems not to be enough for him so he fucks for free and gets some extra money.

But at least he works and tries to make plans, not lying and staring at the phone like too many others.

He may be a jerk but that's another story.

PS This must be the second time I defend Massi ... I must be sick 😷

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Trust me he works for a finance company and has offices in the city but he is a hybrid worker. The company offices are very modern may I add and he is not a sex worker for RLC lol. He is just a young man having fun and is watchable clearly because he is endlessly talked about both good and bad but he keeps himself in the news and people chat about him lol. If he came to RLC with a plan then he's the winner here as it is clearly working lol.