Maya and Leora Related or Not?

When I first saw this picture of Leora (thank you, "itsme"), it occurred to me that she looked a hell of a lot like Maya (same tits and many facial similarities).  Does anyone else believe that they may be related?  I've never seen them together.  They seem to move in different circles.  They both must know Lina and Mark (past occupants of Leora's old apartment).  Lina and Mark show up at many of Maya's parties.

Agreed on the Lina connection. Lina and Maya, as we know, are both hair stylists. There had been a rumor floating around CC that Leora was one of Lina's cousins.

As for not hanging around in the same social circles, Maya & Stepen are out-going, fun party animals and L&P are obviously hermits who probably may not even know what a social circle is...

I've seen Leora with a girlfriend or two  :-*, but I have yet to see Paul get together with his buddies for a beer or a bottle of vodka. All three of the girls share certain facial features.

I'd like to hear from CC's Leora and Maya experts on this issue but proof will be hard to come by in a publicly posted form.

Je pense que Léora, Lina et Maya ont une chose en commun : leur foufoune, leur sourire vertical commun à toutes les femmes.

Un sourire vertical est le seul qui peut être renversé et ne devient jamais un froncement de sourcils!  :P ;D

A vertical smile is the only one that can be turned upside down and never becomes a frown!  :P ;D