B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What fun?

I find it more fun than seeing them do nothing, or when half the villa is empty when they are out somewhere. But maybe you prefere that 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I find it more fun than seeing them do nothing, or when half the villa is empty when they are out somewhere. But maybe you prefere that 🙂

If you find this shit in any way "fun", then you truly have zero going on in your life.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If you find this shit in any way "fun", then you truly have zero going on in your life.

You continually subscribe to a site and read comments about a site that you've hated for at least 4 years.  You can't talk about anyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You continually subscribe to a site and read comments about a site that you've hated for at least 4 years.  You can't talk about anyone.

Doing my best to ensure no others waste their money

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Der "Kick" an dieser Seite liegt in der Selbstgeißelung, scheinbar brauchen viele User diesen "Kick" in Anbetracht ihrer Kommentare.

The 'kick' on this site lies in the self-flagellation; apparently many users need this 'kick' in view of their comments.😉

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, itohkata said:

If Wolf is not going to this party, this paint a peculiar picture, given it's next door.

Er wird seinen "Superwolf Outfit" noch anlegen, er kommt, auch ohne Einladung.

He'll put on his 'super wolf outfit' and he'll come, even without an invitation.🤣