B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

I heard some of Massi's and Wolf's conversation i B7. Massi's whole world is revolving round Who is fucking who and when and why. He has absolutly no other subject to talk about! And he is always missunderstod by Sara when he wants to fuck other girls! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

L'ospite con i capelli neri è la ragazza con cui Sara ha fatto sesso nell'appartamento di Harley e Fiora.

E la ragazza con cui sta’ parlando Karma in cucina, Fior ha detto che e’ sua cugina, cioe’, l’ha presentata a Massimo come sua cugina

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

And the girl Karma is talking to in the kitchen, Fior said she is his cousin, that is, he introduced her to Massimo as his cousin

I thought that girl was Octavia's friend.  She came with Octavia and recently visited Octavia in B1.  Are you sure it's her, and not the other girl that came with Fior, that is his cousin?

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Pensavo che quella ragazza fosse l'amica di Ottavia. È venuta con Octavia e recentemente ha visitato Octavia in B1. Sei sicuro che sia lei, e non l'altra ragazza venuta con Fior, quella sua cugina?

Era lei in cucina quando Massimo e’ arrivato e gliel’ha presentata, fior ha detto in Soagnolo “ Mi prima” che significa mia cugina, poi le altre ragazze non parlano Russo.

• Like 1