B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

14 minutes ago, philo said:

What I have learned in the past few hours has been the results of what academics called a "close reading". The reason why we have not seen Shantal is because we have not seen her.

Wow what an intellectual. We should all be so grateful for your insightfulness, to show us peons the result of your "close reading."

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Cuddles May want to sidle up next to him....

You kill me bro, every time you say cuddles reminds me of a kids tv show I watched, when I was a kid obviously...let's get that straight. The puppet was actually called 'Cuddles The Monkey' lmfao. Oddly Wolf kinda looks like him, Google it. 

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You kill me bro, every time you say cuddles reminds me of a kids tv show I watched, when I was a kid obviously...let's get that straight. The puppet was actually called 'Cuddles The Monkey' lmfao. Oddly Wolf kinda looks like him, Google it. 

Is this the one you're thinking of....

Cuddles.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is this the one you're thinking of....

Cuddles.jpg

No go to Google and type 'Cuddles The Monkey' UK tv show back in the 80's 90's lol.

45 minutes ago, philo said:

What I have learned in the past few hours has been the results of what academics called a "close reading". The reason why we have not seen Shantal is because we have not seen her. Out paradigm has led us to a set of expectations that are based only on our assumptions. Instead of wondering "what's wrong with Shantal that Wolf and one other guy have not been able to fuck her"? We were asking the wrong question. What if we made the assumption that Shantal is gay? Then everything makes sense. The reason we think she is bi is because she let Wolf finger fuck her (albeit briefly). The question we might otherwise ask is: Why have there been no women sent to try to seduce her? When and if RLC ever decides to send a woman to Shantal, they will discover what I have discovered linking only shards of evidence together.   

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Nope, Daytona has a micro-penis (maybe an actual hermaphrodite?...), while this guy is much better endowed.

I was wondering too, after your remark, but the guy was kind enough to take his pants off & remove all doubt. Maybe he read your post. 😉 

Edit: too bad the girls (Naya & Katarina) retired back to their convent bed.

Maybe you should educate yourself what a micro penis is, Daytona has a smaller than average penis, not a micro penis, and shim is not a hermaphrodite

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe you should educate yourself what a micro penis is, Daytona has a smaller than average penis, not a micro penis, and shim is not a hermaphrodite

Daytona had a little dick. Maybe it was smaller than average to you. So glad that fucking weirdo is gone.

Haha, Wolf fast asleep...Sara's weird mate decides to put a condom on with a cockring around it and then gets back into bed to wank himself off unless Sara is doing it. Russian people really are the trash of Eastern Europe. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha, Wolf fast asleep...Sara's weird mate decides to put a condom on with a cockring around it and then gets back into bed to wank himself off unless Sara is doing it. Russian people really are the trash of Eastern Europe. 

They made out earlier -

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

il y a 46 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

I had nothing against Daytona per se, but was also not attracted. So I never took the time to take a long look, hence the maybe. Daytonas penis I once saw, was extremely tiny though. Much smaller than that of the guest guy now in Sara's bed. Which was what my remark was all about in the first place. Or do you perhaps want to claim that guy is Daytona after all, as was speculated?... Otherwise, your post was irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

They made out earlier -

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I saw that but that's just kissing though making out isn't it. Seems strange putting on a sausage wrap halfway through.