B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I saw that but that's just kissing though making out isn't it. Seems strange putting on a sausage wrap halfway through. 

Really? French kissing is making out to some. But doesn't matter, they still did kiss. Guess that puts an end to the 'Are they related' theory!

PS in response to what you wrote earlier - I hate that Duck!😁

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Really? French kissing is making out to some. But doesn't matter, they still did kiss. Guess that puts an end to the 'Are they related' theory!

PS in response to what you wrote earlier - I hate that Duck!😁

Making out to me in UK is kissing/snogging/swapping saliva...not fucking which is what I thought you meant when I said he put on a sausage wrap and you said they already made out. Now I see where the confusion hit lol. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

I just had a very weird feeling.  The small guy wearing the fake leopard-skin jacket in Sara's penthouse (the same type of jacket that Daytona wore) is Daytona.  And he's cut and colored his hair, and stopped dressing like a girl, and  stopped wearing make-up.

Hard to tell though.  The hair looks too straight, unless he has used a relaxer.

We have seen him there wile Dayhtona was here also so that would be impossible for him to be Daytona 🙂

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Nope, Daytona has a micro-penis (maybe an actual hermaphrodite?...), while this guy is much better endowed.

I was wondering too, after your remark, but the guy was kind enough to take his pants off & remove all doubt. Maybe he read your post. 😉 

Edit: too bad the girls (Naya & Katarina) retired back to their convent bed.

Also he has been in b4 while Daytona was there and they been hanging out outside of b4 also, so yes not the same person 🙂

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Making out to me in UK is kissing/snogging/swapping saliva...not fucking which is what I thought you meant when I said he put on a sausage wrap and you said they already made out. Now I see where the confusion hit lol. 

To me making out involves what we call French kissing. That involves the tongue.

Just now, corvette08 said:

To me making out involves what we call French kissing. That involves the tongue.

Yep, same as what I said kissing but yes using the tongue. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yep, same as what I said kissing but yes using the tongue. 

It sucks liking something on CC that the member hasn't paid the $20 to become a premium member. That was me that liked it. 😉

• Thanks 1

Just now, corvette08 said:

It sucks liking something on CC that the member hasn't paid the $20 to become a premium member. That was me that liked it. 😉

Well, until that fuck knuckle stops making the site crash then I will not be parting with my money yet to scribe to Premium. One way I know it's you for example who's dropped a reaction is either because we are the only ones chatting at the time and your reaction is dropped pretty much the same time as your comment is made and left.   

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, until that fuck knuckle stops making the site crash then I will not be parting with my money yet to scribe to Premium. One way I know it's you for example who's dropped a reaction is either because we are the only ones chatting at the time and your reaction is dropped pretty much the same time as your comment is made and left.   

Yup, I hear you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Looks like it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm quite embarrassed for her to be honest. Massi fucked CeCe and Nadia...both quite fit to be fair although Nadia ain't the brightest crayon in the box, but if that is all Sara can score with then that's all she deserves. I know she fucked her other tattoo's druggie mate but him and this fucking idiot are just about what she deserves. Fuck knows what Massi actually sees in her if I'm honest. 

• Upvote 2