B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

All these gay guys focusing on dudes is killing RLC

I can only speak for myself but I prefer nice things happening with Caroline and Frisky!! And they don't involve any penises!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma is clearly following the path that Sara is walking and is having sex in more rooms..schouldnt people be shouting that they are animals

Sara even had anal on the sofa AND on the kitchen counter! I don't think Karma will follow that far !!

Really no respect Karma and her stupid guy, yesterday they monopolized the shower for 1h30 and today the LR for over an hour, soon as this Karma, we won't have the vision of her guy anymore

• Haha 1

Really no respect for Karma and her stupid guy, yesterday they monopolized the shower for 1h30 and today the LR for over an hour, soon this Karma gets out, we won't have the vision of her guy anymore

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara even had anal on the sofa AND on the kitchen counter! I don't think Karma will follow that far !!

I fear Karma will do what that creep wants.. she is normaly a nice girl but that creep brings out te worst in her, 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Not sure of your age group but mines mid 40's BUT I have read stuff before about old words and uses. Limey being a Canadian term for British sailor or something along those lines. Believe it or not but I only discovered about 7 year ago what Sambo meant back in the day after calling a work mate Sambo for like 5 years. Was only thanks to a close mate who told me AFTER 5 fucking years of saying it told me what mean, bit like Pajero which means wanker...which is fucking odd.  

At the risk of channeling @moules...Limey is an American term given to British Sailors in the 1800s.  They took limes on board the ships to eat in order to prevent scurvy.  Canadian's never use the term because...well...we were the British at the time.  

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I fear Karma will do what that creep wants.. she is normaly a nice girl but that creep brings out te worst in her, 

She ought to get rid of him ASAP! And find a "normal" guy or girl! I guess tantra sex is pleasant but only perhaps one time out of ten!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

On the show On the Busses the term Limey was used quite a bit on the show.  I'm 65 so you've likely not seen much of that era in entertainment if your only in your 40's  :biggrin:

On the busses. 👍So many great English shows. I guess Limey is off limits now? Screw 'em people with no sense of ha ha.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Dovrebbe sbarazzarsi di lui al più presto! E trova un ragazzo o una ragazza "normale"! Immagino che il sesso tantrico sia piacevole, ma forse solo una volta su dieci!

Deve piacere a lei o a te?

I think thats the first time I have seen Emo the twink and Sara fuck. They are good friends so I am not surprised...wait....thats not really a prerequisite for Sara is it. 😂 I am pretty sure he is bisexual though. 

This makes Mass and Emo Eskimo brothers, as we say in Canada. LOL.

• Haha 1