B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think thats the first time I have seen Emo the twink and Sara fuck. They are good friends so I am not surprised...wait....thats not really a prerequisite for Sara is it. 😂 I am pretty sure he is bisexual though. 

This makes Mass and Emo Eskimo brothers, as we say in Canada. LOL.

"Eskimo"?...I'm reporting you to Trudeau.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think thats the first time I have seen Emo the twink and Sara fuck. They are good friends so I am not surprised...wait....thats not really a prerequisite for Sara is it. 😂 I am pretty sure he is bisexual though. 

This makes Mass and Emo Eskimo brothers, as we say in Canada. LOL.

There has to be a good reason why he chose to have 'Gay' tattooed across his chest, if he's straight, maybe the word means something else in Russian 😄

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

There has to be a good reason why he chose to have 'Gay' tattooed across his chest, if he's straight, maybe the word means something else in Russian 😄

Oh, I never noticed that, I'm blind. Just saw on replay.

A "GAY" tattoo on his chest, does imply a very strong commitment to being gay. Question: But shouldn't that tattoo be on his ass? 🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

A "GAY" tattoo on his chest, does imply a very strong commitment to being gay. Question: But shouldn't that tattoo be on his ass? 🤣

Maybe 'He' is one of the modern 'I love anything' and if you don't get the fact that a normal man can have Gay tattooed on him, then you're just a bigot who should know what the correct pronouns to use in his/her/their company.

I think his pronouns should be 'Why/WhatIsThat?' 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Probably has arrows on his ass pointing at....well I'm sure you know what...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma is clearly following the path that Sara is walking and is having sex in more rooms..schouldnt people be shouting that they are animals ? 🤔

They're just making money for the residence of B4.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

So Cuddles is making Sara's bed his new hangout.

He has quite  self-inflated ego on him. For a guy who hasn’t  “sealed the deal” in months. I wish I had half that self esteem

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

In other words: you have a penis about the size of Daytona's? Which, of course, can't be a micropenis! God forbid!

And the point was whether the guest guy in Sara's bed was Daytona or not.

You are confusing irony with misunderstanding. English may not be my 1st language,but my command of it is pretty solid, thank you. Maybe even better than yours. Reading between the lines is certainly not your strongest point. Unless you deliberately misunderstood.

I'll leave it at that. Not investing time in this pedantery any longer. I know you like to lash out against me (I forgot why), but I won't take the bait.

PS: it's OK to have a micropenis.

You really are a Dumbfuck!!!! 

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

So Cuddles is making Sara's bed his new hangout.

Is there a shortage of narcissistic assholes in Barcelona? Is that why Wolf is still on the payroll?

• Haha 1