B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

il y a 32 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Yes, you have a point there. But she has another "weapon" Her way of talking! It is like a machinegun ! No way to stop her ! Many many words in a rapid pace with a loud voice !

exactly like masha!!!🤣

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm very sad, from what I read, Roxy, she was thrown into the circus of Barcelona, I'm sorry but deep down she did everything to get this, RLC manages to burn any interesting person who wanders between these screens, the truly happy one , it will be that dickhead Massimo, he will have someone else to fuck

I  see it a little different. I see Medusa has won the lottery, she is out of that stink hole of Masha's, away from that erratic woman, now she has a huge room, her own room, a huge of her own bed, living in Spain, a paycheck for just existing, not working at a restaurant, lots of attention and fans, free food, new friends....this gives her and others like her of a much nicer life and incentive to reach for a better life when its over.

She may even succumb to mass, she is a sexual being after all, like most of the others that would be short term though.

But Sergio I also see your point. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm very sad, from what I read, Roxy, she was thrown into the circus of Barcelona, I'm sorry but deep down she did everything to get this, RLC manages to burn any interesting person who wanders between these screens, the truly happy one , it will be that dickhead Massimo, he will have someone else to fuck

Maybe not if Hawk gets there first. I guarantee Medusa has been warned of "The big dick" by now from her housemates. She may be more comfortable with Hawk as he looks like a younger, taller, stronger, and healthier Elvis. Massimo being Italian won't impress her very much because that's what she is surrounded by at home.

I forgot to ask, so from which prestigious university and in which discipline has Medusa done her Bachelor's or Masters from ? Considering we have already so many intellectual tenants with graduation from top tier universities.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

I forgot to ask, so from which prestigious university and in which discipline has Medusa done her Bachelor's or Masters from ? Considering we have already so many intellectual tenants with graduation from top tier universities.

Or prominent buisnessmen working for famous banks with smashing offices downtown.................

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

phrase GIF

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Or prominent buisnessmen working for famous banks with smashing offices downtown.................

...or fucking rocket scientist...or super hero.

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Was a notification about Medusa sent out by RLC or something? I haven’t got one yet. That’s usually where that information comes from

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

The House-Ghost is still around :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Look out for the ball.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Look out for the ball.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What a research !! But you're also spoiling the mystique and fun !!

• Haha 1