B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Naya and Katarina have moved to Katarina's bed because of ants in and around Naya's bed.  Naya first noticed them at 09:01.  Katarina scours the floor and follows a trail back to the door.  They move some things from Naya's bedside table.  When they pulled the table out, you can see them crawling around on top of the table.

These might be termites.  B-4 had termites several years ago in the spring (when termites swarm) by the front door.  Bogdan went to the garage, repeatedly filled a bucket with water, and washed them away.  That was the clue there was running water in the garage.   Bogdan needs to hire an exterminator and place traps around both villas.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

These might be termites.  B-4 had termites several years ago in the spring (when termites swarm) by the front door.  Bogdan went to the garage, repeatedly filled a bucket with water, and washed them away.  That was the clue there was running water in the garage.   Bogdan needs to hire an exterminator and place traps around both villas.

exterminate doctor who GIF by FilmStruck

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, pajero said:

pour moi tant qu'il reste en b7 massi ne me dérange pas ,mais il ne faut pas qu'il vienne polluer l'air des filles en b4.

Massi goes wherever he wants whenever he wants and nobody can stop him !

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

???? aka Roxy in B4, wasn't expecting that.

I find Roxy nice to look at but not being a fan of Masha I only watched when she was there alone. It's going to be interesting to see how she gets on in B4.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

???? aka Roxy in B4, wasn't expecting that.

I find Roxy nice to look at but not being a fan of Masha I only watched when she was there alone. It's going to be interesting to see how she gets on in B4.

Roxy is a great small girl !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

My latest interpretation of Sara's painting.  An unknown male (Massi?) is offering Sara to either an alien, or a rabbit, the Easter bunny?

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Massi goes wherever he wants whenever he wants and nobody can stop him !

the girls can stop him.. Mass is weak and they can file a complaint but they don't want to, Mass is money too

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the girls can stop him.. Mass is weak and they can file a complaint but they don't want to, Mass is money too

I'll belive it when I see it.....They can make money without Massi !

• Upvote 2