Apartment looks like crap!

Marta and David should be ashamed of themselves having an apartment so messed up and trashed that even pigs would complain about how dirty it is.  I would be totally embarrassed if I were them knowing that everyone can see how they live.  Marta and David if you ever read this how about cleaning your mess up.

is to ask how to rlc able to recruit such assholes band for a "premium" flat? !!!! :-\ :( :o ???

esstos dos perro flautas que hay ahora , follaron un vez en el cuarto de invitados , a ver si tenemos suerte hoy .

is to ask how to rlc able to recruit such assholes band for a "premium" flat? !!!! :-\ :( :o ???

esstos dos perro flautas que hay ahora , follaron un vez en el cuarto de invitados , a ver si tenemos suerte hoy .

estan alucinando ellos mismos del desorden que hay y de la suciedad , sus mismos amigos estan criticandolos , dicen ( esta todo sucio ) jajaja

Actually IMHO this peaks more about RLC allowing us to have to look at this that this couple who are obvious slobs.  Come on RLC ...

I certainly wouldn't want to be the janitor that has to clean this place after they vacate.

When the weather gets warmer, it's an invitiation to cockroaches.