B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's likely not here for the long term.  Most likely a month and she'll be back at Masha's housecleaning again.   :biggrin:

Poor girl in that case !

• Upvote 2

Thanks Sara, you managed to fill the last empty bed in B4, yours which for a long time was a double bed. Your pig friend has moved permanently to B4 and you will never get rid of him. Listen to the discussion you had this evening again and you will understand that it can't get any more stupid than that. He tells you that he is free to do what he wants and fuck whoever he wants and you can't spend an evening with Karma?. And poor Karma that she is waiting for you because we know that she is waiting for you but you forget everything. You also allow yourself, as a very rude idiot and a woman of bad morals (if someone like you can be defined as a woman), to start fucking on the terrace a few meters from where Karma is sitting who is working and is forced to listen to everything. You are two disgraces. Remember, if you don't already know, that without you he wouldn't fuck anyone from RLC because he's been a week without fucking so the credit if he fucks is yours alone, or he goes to whores like he did a few days ago. This sucks Karma, look around and find another person to whom you can offer all the good things you have, with Sara if you think about it carefully it's a waste of time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Merci Sara, tu as réussi à remplir le dernier lit vide du B4, le tien qui a longtemps été un lit double. Votre ami cochon a déménagé définitivement au B4 et vous ne vous débarrasserez jamais de lui. Écoutez encore la discussion que vous avez eue ce soir et vous comprendrez que ça ne peut pas être plus stupide que ça. Il te dit qu'il est libre de faire ce qu'il veut et de baiser qui il veut et que tu ne peux pas passer une soirée avec Karma ?. Et pauvre Karma qu'elle t'attend car on sait qu'elle t'attend mais tu oublies tout. Vous vous permettez également, en tant qu'idiot très grossier et femme de mauvaise moralité (si quelqu'un comme vous peut être défini comme une femme), de commencer à baiser sur la terrasse à quelques mètres de là où est assise Karma qui travaille et est obligée de écoutez tout. Vous êtes deux hontes. Rappelez-vous, si vous ne le savez pas déjà, que sans vous, il ne baiserait personne de RLC parce qu'il a passé une semaine sans baiser donc le mérite s'il baise est à vous seul, ou il va chez des putes comme il l'a fait il y a quelques jours . Ça craint le Karma, regarde autour de toi et trouve une autre personne à qui tu peux offrir toutes les bonnes choses que tu as, avec Sara si tu y réfléchis bien c'est une perte de temps

bien résumé et bien dit

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Anyone remember what RLC put in Sara's bio when she joined again like 6 months ago ? I hope it said "Degree of Psychology in making bad decisions"

lol now that you mentioned it I don’t recall a bio sent…I think they only recently started that, but you got me curious

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Maxbell said:

What's the big dinner for?

I think it was Hawks birthday. I saw everyone giving him a hug before they sat down for dinner. I think Kat gave him his present off cam. They were both gone all afternoon by themselves but returned at the same time. Maybe a motel room was rented. She also took her 2nd shower immediately after returning.

Dear Sara, what is your guest doing in your room while you are in FR? You managed to make him a dirty person. He is so attached to you that he even forgets to change clothes. Or did he actually give him the keys to the house and you said to him: think about it, today I want to eat a sausage with two potatoes? He is always provided with this but as far as pasta is concerned, let's leave it aside. You're Russian and you don't understand anything about Italian cuisine but he thinks that he also allowed himself to criticize the lasagna that Medusa prepared yesterday. Only what he does is good, the others are nothing. Remember it

• Upvote 3

Dear Sara, have you asked your housemates if they are happy to have the big pig running around the house 24 hours a day? You will certainly receive 5 NO as an answer!! Respect others too and if you like a fuck, (who wouldn't like it?), go and have it in B7 or find yourself a cheap hotel, because he doesn't have any money, and let off steam as much as you want without bothering yourself to the others

• Upvote 3

Karma please. I know you read CC so I beg you: find a way to get rid of the big pig, only your strength and determination can do it, we saw it that night of the deception. And another request is addressed exclusively to you: do you want to get rid of that despicable man who makes you worthless with his presence? You are losing respect for your traveling companions. Speaking of travel, are you and her really going on a nice trip? And you know very well which one I'm referring to

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Karma please. I know you read CC so I beg you: find a way to get rid of the big pig, only your strength and determination can do it, we saw it that night of the deception. And another request is addressed exclusively to you: do you want to get rid of that despicable man who makes you worthless with his presence? You are losing respect for your traveling companions. Speaking of travel, are you and her really going on a nice trip? And you know very well which one I'm referring to

Lol, ponche, you sound like a creepy stalker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Lol, ponche, sembri uno stalker inquietante

You will never believe it but I feel great and I am calm. Maybe I look like it but I'm not. I'm just saying, if you allow me, what I think and you did too, I believe

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that there is always someone who wants to get rid of a certain lady or gent. If RLC acted on every ones wish to get rid of the person you want gone we would have every room empty. I say if you don't like a certain person then just move on to watch a person you like. I enjoy watching Sara while she is doing her art work. I just don't let myself get bothered by the drama.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Turm said:

It seems to me that there is always someone who wants to get rid of a certain lady or gent. If RLC acted on every ones wish to get rid of the person you want gone we would have every room empty. I say if you don't like a certain person then just move on to watch a person you like. I enjoy watching Sara while she is doing her art work. I just don't let myself get bothered by the drama.

True. Just by my standards I would probably empty at least half of the apartments.