alisa new RLC queen

I have been watching now for over 2 years I have always thinking that maria was the best  girl here ,then I saw leora she is any mans babe ,but I think now its alira  that is the RLC queen great body lovely hard nipples I not sure if any one will get better then her

My history with RLC goes not that far, but at the moment Alisa is definitely the Queen. And something tells me that she knows it  ;)

She gives her groupies now and then something to chew on, but she wil never give it all away at once. If she does that, we will lose our interest in her. And she won't let that happen. So, brace yourself for a lot of teasing and long frustrating nights  ;D

Long live the Queen! 

She hasn't been on RLC for more than a month and you people are already calling her queen? Give me a fucking break...

They're referring to queen of tablet/phone along with Lilu  :o

Exactly hahaha

These people don't even get that they're only calling her queen because she's new. Give her about two weeks of boring phone and tablet nonsense like Lilu used to do, and they'll be starting a new thread complaining about how boring she is and how RLC she should have her removed and blah blah blah...

Exactly hahaha

These people don't even get that they're only calling her queen because she's new. Give her about two weeks of boring phone and tablet nonsense like Lilu used to do, and they'll be starting a new thread complaining about how boring she is and how RLC she should have her removed and blah blah blah...

Well, that's why I said: 'at the moment...'  ;)

I have been watching now for over 2 years I have always thinking that maria was the best  girl here ,then I saw leora she is any mans babe ,but I think now its alira  that is the RLC queen great body lovely hard nipples I not sure if any one will get better then her

and you are the king of useless topic am400  ;D

Alisa is cute but certainly not in Leora's league.  i am pretty sure if someone did a side-by-side of the two of them, no one would  disagree. Leora has a near perfect body; Alisa is far from  that.

Alisa is cute but certainly not in Leora's league.  i am pretty sure if someone did a side-by-side of the two of them, no one would  disagree. Leora has a near perfect body; Alisa is far from  that.

el libro de los gustos se escribio en blanco amigo , yo tengo una opinion completamente opuesta a la suya .

Define perfect, but make sure it's my interpretation, not yours, so that I can compare Leora and Alisa based on my preferences. 

Once you've done that then maybe you can define average, normal and a host of other adjectives. But again, make sure you allow for my preferences otherwise your definition is meaningless.