So we have 2 women sleeping in Dasha & Demid's bed now?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are getting a black screen for the all cams or just the kitchen one

All the cameras for Dasha's are just a black screen for me.  All the other apartments are fine.

I'll try rebooting my system and see if it makes a difference. I haven't had it shut off for three days.

Just rebooted and still the same. All cameras are fine but Dasha's all 10 just a black screen with a circle turning in the center screen. Must be something technical. Not to worried about it. By other posts nothing is going on at the moment.

Guest norafan77

Kitchen cam still on the blink and cam 9 is out of position....i'm guessing that the "guests" have interfered somehow or other. RLC maintenance ...get it sorted. Also, glad that's not my apartment with every Tom, Dick and Harrietteski trolling through the place. Maybe this is the norm for Russians. Wonder how Dash & Dem will feel about it ?

guests, stirred in cameras, the camera 6 and the camera 1 are down, the camera 9 is focusing the door, they messed up the cameras all. Much lack of respect for Dasha and Demid, because who are responsible for the apartment they are. If you want to not stay in a house with cameras, rent another place, now it entered the house, accepted the game.