Cam1 _ Kitchen appears down now

Guest bobbyjoe

nina smoke chicha right now on the couch in living room,it's for this reason rlc have cut the camera 1,

all rest of cameras work here,only members can see her smoke that shit.

Hmmm...  Presumes facts not in evidence. 

It looks to me like they are smoking Hookah which, in the current generation's activity mode, does not employ any unlawful substances at all.  More often than not, folks into Hookah use Shisha, a substance with a bit of tobacco in it and a lot of revolting tasting and disgusting smelling fruit fragrances.  In California, it's pretty much middle school naughty.  Indeed, most Hookah bars don't have an age limit.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

that shit is illegal in france,we have not a bar like that here,it's censored

This is illegal but there are a lot of "bar à chicha" in every decent city, trust me. And it onyl became illegal because it's not allowed now to smoke inside a bar.

Guest bobbyjoe

that shit is illegal in france,we have not a bar like that here,it's censored

This is illegal but there are a lot of "bar à chicha" in every decent city, trust me. And it onyl became illegal because it's not allowed now to smoke inside a bar.

apparently it's illegal on rlc,in all appartment all couples go smoke outside on balcony,

first time j see a tenants smoke chicha inside  appartment,rlc have cut the camera 1 for this reason,

only members can see that but it's not really what j want see :)

I don't know if CC is related to RLC, but I'm pretty sure that people from RLC watch this forum... If I was one of the members of this site, the first thing I would do would be checking on forums what people are saying about me or my couple

Et comme ta caméra est éteinte, tu fais quoi toi ce soir ?  :)

I don't know if CC is related to RLC, but I'm pretty sure that people from RLC watch this forum... If I was one of the members of this site, the first thing I would do would be checking on forums what people are saying about me or my couple

There is no affiliation between CC and RLC, but yes the higher ups at RLC do read these forums and it isn't uncommon for the couples to find out about this site. A few of the women in the apt used to post here but RLC highly frowns on that.

Guest bobbyjoe

There is no affiliation between CC and RLC, but yes the higher ups at RLC do read these forums and it isn't uncommon for the couples to find out about this site. A few of the women in the apt used to post here but RLC highly frowns on that.

anybody remember angela alias robert :D

for the newbie,angela was a old tenant on rlc in appartment on dasha/demid and she was on camcaps with the name robert,that was fun

Why are you think that they smoke something wrong?

I don't think so)

I'll saw, that they smoke a Tobacco and nothing more.

I don't saw drugs or something wrong.

All ok.

And they don't drunk.

They absolutely normal.

What's wrong?