B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

16 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i will say though, i think people are starting to wise the fk up!  speaking of the millennials that is.

If anything it's the Baby Boomers and Gen X that need to wise up. Not suppose to get wiser as you get older. 🤔

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems strange someone has to message them so they know when someone is gone.  It's almost like the girl leaves and does not notify RLC they are leaving.

RLC knows they have a problem.  The site has never been in worse shape.  Sure they have couples...but the GOV places were the money makers.  That's why they did it in the first place.  GOV or SOV as they call it are turning into boarding houses for refugees and couples.

There is no sense on RLCs part to advertise that another girl has left this week.  This comes down to three things, refugees do not play the game and instead will game the site for as long as they can...until they get a better deal elsewhere.  Creepy, freaks referred by current participants are an annoyance to the subscribers.  Lastly...the resident loser guys...they fully annoy subscribers and are out of place.  They clearly cannot be controlled.  If there are marauding losers constantly about, many girls whom have loser controlling boy friends on the outside...they might no be too thrilled to share their slave.  I am pretty sure that this is another reason why RLC is struggling to get girls to participate.

• Upvote 11

Just now, Jonno said:

If anything it's the Baby Boomers/Gen X that need to wise up. Not suppose to get wiser as you get older. 🤔

i think you can safely say that everyone that pays taxes needs to wise the fk up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

And DJT as well.   :biggrin:

We wouldn't have to deal with DJT if it weren't for FJB.  The dems have made sure that DJT is in the news getting fucked over every night...pisses people off. 

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

RLC knows they have a problem.  The site has never been in worse shape.  Sure they have couples...but the GOV places were the money makers.  That's why they did it in the first place.  GOV or SOV as they call it are turning into boarding houses for refugees and couples.

There is no sense on RLCs part to advertise that another girl has left this week.  This comes down to three things, refugees do not play the game and instead will game the site for as long as they can...until they get a better deal elsewhere.  Creepy, freaks referred by current participants are an annoyance to the subscribers.  Lastly...the resident loser guys...they fully annoy subscribers and are out of place.  They clearly cannot be controlled.  If there are marauding losers constantly about, many girls whom have loser controlling boy friends on the outside...they might no be too thrilled to share their slave.  I am pretty sure that this is another reason why RLC is struggling to get girls to participate.

if rlc would go back to it's roots and improve on them, there would be no reason to speed into the vhtv zone.  they are trying to be another vhtv and it's very evident by all the guys being around these days.  i don't concur with what they are doing and that's why i no longer support their sorry asses.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

We wouldn't have to deal with DJT if it weren't for FJB.  The dems have made sure that DJT is in the news getting fucked over every night...pisses people off. 

as it should!

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I don't know if you can call those guys friends, they are starting to look more and more like pimps who let their girls earn money, We already knew that the girls are sex workers but it seems to go much further with the Villa than that 🫤

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

The moron has just arrived, his food is ready and he can fuck in the kitchen, it's their new fantasy...

He's come to visit one of the B4 nympho's...or nerd's, it's one or the other.