B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

She looks really happy and radiant, doesn't she? 🤪

She appears to be struggling to look/be happy. Why can't Tantra just piss off and stay off cam, he is so annoying. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Sembra che stia lottando per apparire/essere felice. Perché Tantra non può semplicemente incazzarsi e restare fuori dalla telecamera, è così fastidioso. 

Fastidioso come Massimo! Anzi, preferisco mille volte il Tantra

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She appears to be struggling to look/be happy. Why can't Tantra just piss off and stay off cam, he is so annoying. 

I think they match perfectly in terms of acidity and appearance ... a really cheerful couple 😇

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Annoying like Massimo! In fact, I prefer Tantra a thousand times over

What's Masshole got to do with what we were talking about. He lives on rent free in your head obviously lmfao, good on Masshole for that lol. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What's Masshole got to do with what we were talking about. He lives on rent free in your head obviously lmfao, good on Masshole for that lol. 

I think they just miss the old wild Mass and Wolf.. B4 is pretty dead at the moment, you can still laugh a bit at the tantras but that's it  (Like Sara and Mass just did 😄)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cosa c'entra Masshole con ciò di cui stavamo parlando. Vive d'affitto gratis nella tua testa ovviamente lmfao, bravo con Masshole per quello lol. 

Come Tantra che vive d’affitto gratis nella tua testa ovviamente, lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Like Tantra living on rent for free in your head of course, lol

Not really being as he arrives only once a week and then when he does I watch someone worth watching, you nearly got me haha. 

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non proprio perché arriva solo una volta alla settimana e poi quando lo fa guardo qualcuno che vale la pena guardare, mi hai quasi preso ahah. 

From what you write it seems that you and your friend Xarvas watch nothing but karma with Chris. Admit it once you like it, with Karma and Chris there is always something good to learn. I'm not offending you, I'm just asking you to watch Linda if you don't like Karma

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, poncherello said:

From what you write it seems that you and your friend Xarvas watch nothing but karma with Chris. Admit it once you like it, with Karma and Chris there is always something good to learn. I'm not offending you, I'm just asking you to watch Linda if you don't like Karma

What's to learn.  The guy is as slow as molasses in January.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Divertiti guardando Medusa sdraiata, che dimena il culo in un minuscolo perizoma! 🥵

Mi piacerebbe vederla allungarsi all'indietro e afferrare una guancia con ciascuna mano e offrire una bella visuale, o tirare quel perizoma da un lato 🙏 😲

Fuck!!!! What a fantastic fantasy  😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1