B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

Just now, jjohndoe1960 said:

Presumo che non fosse sarcasmo e che tu sia un fan di un bel culo! Come me!

Of course, he was sincere. Undoubtedly better than Chris's even if Xarvas doesn't agree. He loves Chris' ass, especially his asshole

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Well, while he masturbates he spends more time fantasizing

If he masturbates as slow as he fucks he'll be a month getting 1,000 strokes.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

From what you write it seems that you and your friend Xarvas watch nothing but karma with Chris. Admit it once you like it, with Karma and Chris there is always something good to learn. I'm not offending you, I'm just asking you to watch Linda if you don't like Karma

Karma is eye candy when she showers, nothing more, and thanks for your advice telling me to watch Linda because I don't like Karma lmfao. It's funny because you spend an awful lot of time watching and listening to your fellow Italian Masshole when he works from home...so much so that you had to tell us about 4000 Euro's being taken from his account, so clearly you like him a lot, but you pretend to us all you dislike the guy. I think you tell a lot of lies and you have clearly trained yourself to hate people. I don't hate or dislike you, but I do think you are unwell and need some professional help.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Pardon me for interrupting.  I thought you were referring to Karmas dude.   :biggrin:

He's just being rude AGAIN and jumping to Karma's defence. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Don't reply to him then he has nothing to feed off of.  

Yea I think he is going back on 'ignore' so I don't have to see his endless nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Sì, penso che tornerà a "ignorare", quindi non devo vedere le sue infinite sciocchezze.

You can't even imagine how much I know about pork. I am lucky enough to listen to it in Italian and Spanish. I don't need to follow him on his Instagram, what I listen to is enough. I listen to him like I listen to many other people and I don't make anything up, I just have the courage to write the truth, unlike others who don't know what to write and make things up. I'm not offending you but those who suggest the bullshit you write

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, poncherello said:

Non puoi nemmeno immaginare quanto so di carne di maiale. Ho la fortuna di ascoltarlo in italiano e spagnolo. Non ho bisogno di seguirlo sul suo Instagram, mi basta quello che ascolto. Lo ascolto come ascolto tante altre persone e non mi invento niente, ho solo il coraggio di scrivere la verità, a differenza di altri che non sanno cosa scrivere e si inventano cose. Non offendo te ma chi suggerisce le stronzate che scrivi

Listen to the Administrator, don't give me elements to feed me. He knows how to advise you well

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1